Please make every effort to complete 2 sessions of classes. Until your child has mastered a few skills, lessons may seem repetitious, stretches hurt, muscles are sore, etc. Students progress by continually practicing their skills. We will make every effort to see that your child not only works hard, but has fun too!
Rules & Policies
- Students are not allowed on equipment without a coach present.
- Horseplay is not allowed.
- NO food or drink and NO GUM allowed on the gym floor.
- Please do not leave your child until they are with their coach.
- Pick up immediately after class is over.
- We are NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. Do not bring/leave valuables in the gym.
- Please do not park/stand in front of gym doorway. This gridlocks the parking lot.
- No child under the age of 18 is allowed to leave the building without a designated guardian or express written permission (those who drive themselves).
- Leotard, barefoot (no tights and wind pants — too slippery)
- Hair is to be secured off face and tied up
- No jewelry, no earrings (including post earrings)
- Shorts with no pockets, zippers, buckles, belts or wind pants
- Annual Registration Fee of $30.00 – payable prior to first class
- We offer a 10% sibling discount for a second child and 20% for three or more children
- We offer discounts for children enrolled in session taking 2 or more hours of classes per week
- Paid registration fees & tuition are non-refundable for any reason
- Paid tuition pays your child’s spot in class; it’s not based on attendance
- The adult signing registration/bringing child is responsible for tuition
- We accept cash, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express. NO CHECKS
**You can sign up for automatic charge to pay tuition or services. Please see the front desk customer service to sign up!
Absenteeism & Make-Up Policy
- It is the student’s responsibility to attend class, therefore, reductions will not be granted for missed classes.
- Students are allowed 2 make-ups per session. Make-ups MUST be completed within the same session. If no class is available for make-up, student may make up in open gym scheduled through the front desk. Whichever option is chosen, you MUST pre-schedule the make up by calling our customer service area at 239-592-0608.
- The office personnel must be notified in writing of a prolonged illness or injury for exceptions to be made.
Drop Off & Pick Up Policy
- Please do NOT park in front of building doorway. This is a safety hazard.
- Please park your car and come into the building to pick up your child.
- At no time should a child be left unattended waiting for class to begin.
- Children must be picked up as soon as class is over.
- There is a $5.00 charge for every 15 minutes a child is here after class. Our staff is not able to stay after class or tend to other children while another class is in progress.
- Children must wait inside the building.